Outlook Web Access - Error with Attachments

Outlook Web Access - Error with Attachments

Post by Keith Schaechterl » Tue, 06 Apr 1999 04:00:00

We are using Exchange Server 5.5 SP2 and accessing mail accounts from
another site over the internet with Outlook Web Access (with IE4 SP1).
Everything was working fine until Proxy Server is introduced into the mix.
Proxy Server is being used at the site we are connecting from.  When we try
to add an attachment to a message we get the following:

IE cannot open the Internet site HTTP://........./exupload.dll

Not enough storage is available to process this command.

Again this works fine until a Proxy Server (v 2.0) is used to access the
internet.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Keith Schaechterle

Outlook Web Access - Error with Attachments

Post by Gregory Kilgor » Wed, 07 Apr 1999 04:00:00

Hi,

I have only got mixed success with this.. But, you will need to enable
packet filtering.. Please see the proxy newsgroup.. They have many
answers for you..

--Greg

Posted At: Monday, April 05, 1999 7:27 AM
Posted To: admin
Conversation: Outlook Web Access - Error with Attachments
Subject: Outlook Web Access - Error with Attachments

We are using Exchange Server 5.5 SP2 and accessing mail accounts from
another site over the internet with Outlook Web Access (with IE4 SP1).
Everything was working fine until Proxy Server is introduced into the
mix.
Proxy Server is being used at the site we are connecting from.  When we
try
to add an attachment to a message we get the following:

IE cannot open the Internet site HTTP://........./exupload.dll

Not enough storage is available to process this command.

Again this works fine until a Proxy Server (v 2.0) is used to access the
internet.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Keith Schaechterle

Outlook Web Access - Error with Attachments

Post by Keith Schaechterl » Thu, 08 Apr 1999 04:00:00

Thanks for the information Greg, I will look into that.

Keith

> Hi,

> I have only got mixed success with this.. But, you will need to enable
> packet filtering.. Please see the proxy newsgroup.. They have many
> answers for you..

> --Greg

Post by E.Burinska » Fri, 09 Apr 1999 04:00:00

I had the same problem, when I used the TCP/IP address I could not upload an
attachment. I got around this problem by creating a host file that points to
the server, and used the server name in the URL to get to the server. It
seems that OWA does not recognize what the IP address refers to.....

>Hi,

>I have only got mixed success with this.. But, you will need to enable
>packet filtering.. Please see the proxy newsgroup.. They have many
>answers for you..

>--Greg

Post by Keith Schaechterl » Fri, 09 Apr 1999 04:00:00

Thanks,
we are referencing the Exchange server by IP rather than name, I will look
into calling the server by name rather than IP.

thanks,
Keith

> I had the same problem, when I used the TCP/IP address I could not upload
an
> attachment. I got around this problem by creating a host file that points
> the server, and used the server name in the URL to get to the server. It
> seems that OWA does not recognize what the IP address refers to.....

> >Hi,

> >I have only got mixed success with this.. But, you will need to enable
> >packet filtering.. Please see the proxy newsgroup.. They have many
> >answers for you..

> >--Greg

1. Outlook Web Access - Error with Attachments

We are using Exchange Server 5.5 SP2 and accessing mail accounts from
another site over the internet with Outlook Web Access (with IE4 SP1).
Everything was working fine until Proxy Server is introduced into the mix.
Proxy Server is being used at the site we are connecting from.  When we try
to add an attachment to a message we get the following:

IE cannot open the Internet site HTTP://........./exupload.dll

Not enough storage is available to process this command.

Again this works fine until a Proxy Server (v 2.0) is used to access the
internet.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Keith Schaechterle

2. DialUp

3. Outlook Web Access - Error with attachments

4. Outlook Hangs

5. Errors accessing Outlook Web Access Attachments

6. Best POP3 to exchange router ?

7. whats wrong?!!

8. i get error the web access on web outlook

9. Active Server Page Error Event 9 in Event Log --when trying to access Outlook web access