Send an autoreply w/o sending email address

Send an autoreply w/o sending email address

Post by Fred » Fri, 11 Jul 2003 04:01:34

Exchange 5.5 SP4

We have online payment setup on our website.  Need to send an auto reply for
payment confirmation.  I know how to do this no problem.  but... I don't
want to sent the users email address out with the autoreply.  Can I disable
that somehow?  I tried to add "send from" in the rule but it won't allow me
to run the rule.... without crating another mailbox and giving send on
behalf permissions... which would be a moot point.