Service Monitor?

Post by Nedzad Curi » Fri, 22 Jan 1999 04:00:00

You can use Exchange monitor to monitor services and write batch file to
page you.
Also, couple of different products are available as package. TNT's EMON
software is pretty good.( tntsoftware.com)

NC

>Does anyone know of any software that can check to see if your services are
>still running (exchange services,  exch 5.5), and if they aren't notify you
>via pager..etc....

>Please contact me if you do.

>Much Thanks,

>Jason

Service Monitor?

Post by Jaso » Sat, 23 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Does anyone know of any software that can check to see if your services are
still running (exchange services,  exch 5.5), and if they aren't notify you
via pager..etc....

Please contact me if you do.

Much Thanks,

Jason

Service Monitor?

Post by Woof » Sat, 23 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Most pager companies have e-mail interfaces that allow paging.  A word of
caution, set up the monitor on a separate Exchange server so that if your
production servers go down, you ability to get the page does not.

>You can use Exchange monitor to monitor services and write batch file to
>page you.
>Also, couple of different products are available as package. TNT's EMON
>software is pretty good.( tntsoftware.com)

>NC

>>Does anyone know of any software that can check to see if your services
are
>>still running (exchange services,  exch 5.5), and if they aren't notify
you
>>via pager..etc....

>>Please contact me if you do.

>>Much Thanks,

>>Jason

1. Server Monitor: services monitored changing without intervention....

        Anyone seen or know fix for server monitors selected services being
monitored changing without intervention?  It is recreatable at my site. We
are exchange 4.0 sp3
example: I set up a server service monitor for the IMC and I go back and
check this 5 minutes later and it says it is monitoring the system
attendant service! Have queried FEB technet cd and poked around MS
website...not luck yet.

Any input would be appreciated.

Mike Carr
Harris Corporation

2. multiple domain hosting with users

3. Service Monitor?

4. Exchange doesn't deliver

5. Exchange service monitor help

6. installation problem

7. Internet Mail Service monitoring

8. upgrade exchange5.5 with IIS 3.0 to exchange 5.5 with IIS4.0

9. Service Monitor

10. Service Monitor?

11. ANNOUNCE Service Monitor version 1.04

12. Service Monitor 3.00 released by GT

13. Monitor public folder for new messages with CDO in a Windows NT service