NDR notices

Post by Georg » Sun, 02 Feb 2003 01:39:15

Is it possible to alter the NDR notice sent out by Exchange Server v5.5 SP2
on NT4 SP5? I have been asked to change the message to read something like
"Your email has been returned please contact us at 282-9734."

Also, is there a "Auto-responder" function on the server or is this totally
controlled by the client - Outlook, etc.?

Thanks
George

NDR notices

Post by Spive » Sun, 02 Feb 2003 03:33:45

MS can rewrite the function for big $.

CDO Live ... www.cdolive.com  has a CDO script that will autorespond.

Quote:> Is it possible to alter the NDR notice sent out by Exchange Server v5.5