HELP: Auto-reply on Exchange public folder reply only to internal e-mail addresses

HELP: Auto-reply on Exchange public folder reply only to internal e-mail addresses

Post by Mr. Norw » Sat, 23 Nov 2002 22:49:50

When we set up a role in a public folder, with "reply with"  the reply
will only be sent to the people ho has an internal e-mail address.

All external addresses will seem to work, but the e-mail does not go
out the external smtp.

If you take a cc in the mail to an internal e-mail address, you can
see that it's also trying to send the e-mail to the external address,
but it never goes out of the server.

1. autoreply message format ( auto-reply , auto reply)

Greetings-

E2Ksp3 on W2Ksp2.  Client = OL2002

User creates rule for auto-reply with the following criteria:

-Check messages when they arrive
-Have server reply using a specific message (the message is created in HTML
format, saved and closed)
-Except if from 'Me'

When this is tested, the "autoreply" is in plain text format even though it
was created as in HTML format.
Last week I tested it with the same results.  Today I tested it again and it
appears to work, but my colleague is testing it and the autoreply is
changing to plain text format.???

Thanx in Advance
OregonSteve

2. System Attendant hangs

3. exchange public folder auto reply with external address still doesn't work

4. service won't start

5. HELP - Assigning a default reply address for mail in a public folder

6. Exchange -- restore the data to a new box

7. Auto incrementing a counter in an auto reply from a public folder

8. Email fowarding? I need help please.

9. Auto Reply - Not Auto Reply with Out of Office

10. Inbox Assistant - Auto Reply (not replying to internet e-mails)

11. Need to auto reply with new email address for everyone on an Exchange server

12. Exchange Public Folders w/Auto Reply

13. OWA Forward, Reply, Reply to ALL Greyed Out in Public Folders