HAVING A BIG PROBLEM ANY HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Juan rui » Fri, 02 Mar 2001 10:53:29

when ever i send something this is what i get now we are using a mail relay
in our dmz and that points to our exchange server in the lan do any of guys
have any idea or ideas how to fix it or what the problem is????

Your message

  Subject: TEST
  Sent:    Wed, 28 Feb 2001 20:47:23 -0500

    The recipient name is not recognized
        The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=US;a=
;p=ectel;l=SAURON0103010145GBZB6NQB
    MSEXCH:IMS:ectel:RELAY:SAURON 0 (000C05A6) Unknown Recipient

HAVING A BIG PROBLEM ANY HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

Allow relaying in IMC properties/Routing tab/Routing Restrictions button.

--
Corrections are welcome.

For "Good post" practice visit

Kirill.

1. BIG PROBLEMS Please Help Please Help Please Help Please Help

2 days ago I had a Hard Drive crash on my exchange server <<<< no big deal
it was Raid 5
but after some inspection I found that the RAID backplane was screwed so a
discussion was made to create a new server and put Exchange on it.
No big Deal, configured the server renamed the old on server which was SPOCK
to SPOCK1 named the new server SPOCK now SPOCK1 is/was a BDC the new Spock
is not E-mail is up and running fine but I have noticed some residual
problems. Anywhere I had given a local group access to a mailbox they can no
longer see it. It tells them that no do not have permission to view the
mailbox. Any Ideas? please this has me stumped
If I need to make this a BDC is there any way to make a normal server a BDC
with having to completely reinstall?

Please help

2. Scheduling a mail delivery with Exchange 5.5

3. !! PLEASE HELP! Big Problem with Active Directory

4. How to fix error "constraint violation" in recreating newsfeed?

5. BIG PROBLEM, HELP ME PLEASE !!!!

6. Lost "phone book entry"

7. Calendar permissions, big problem, help please!!!

8. pst19upg (the whole thing 100KB) (pst19upg.zip)

9. PLEASE HELP - BIG PROBLEM

10. Big Problem -- Please Help

11. Big Problem -- Help Please!!

12. a big problem... please help

13. Having a BIG problem with PF Client Permissions