Messages not delivered to all members of distribution list

Messages not delivered to all members of distribution list

Post by David Dempse » Fri, 07 Jul 2000 04:00:00

I'm relatively new to Exchange.  I have an Exchange 5.5 server (SP3).  There
is one internal distribution list (called ALL).  It contains all the local
users.  When this list is used two people are not getting the messages.
These people have valid Exchange mailboxes; they receive mail addressed
explicitly to them.

I've removed them from the ALL list and re-added them.  No luck.  Any ideas
on what is going on?

David Dempsey

Messages not delivered to all members of distribution list

Post by Kirill S. Palagi » Mon, 10 Jul 2000 04:00:00

Any rules in there mailboxes?

> I'm relatively new to Exchange.  I have an Exchange 5.5 server (SP3).  There
> is one internal distribution list (called ALL).  It contains all the local
> users.  When this list is used two people are not getting the messages.
> These people have valid Exchange mailboxes; they receive mail addressed
> explicitly to them.

> I've removed them from the ALL list and re-added them.  No luck.  Any ideas
> on what is going on?

> David Dempsey

group).

Kirill

1. Distribution Lists not delivering to members of list, individuals OK

Help

Performed all repaires defrags etc with Edbutil and Mtacheck.
Distribution lists are not delivering to the menbers of the distribution
lists.  Sending mail to an individual or lots of individuals is OK.  The
message is not queued in the outbox.  It is also registered in the sent
box.

Thanks Tim

2. Calendar on the Intranet

3. Message Sent To Distribution List Does Not Reaching All Members

4. License Mgr problem

5. Two domains, one site ?

6. HELP WITH CONFERENCE!

7. member of distribution list not receiving emails sent to list

8. Distribution list members and site conatiner members invisible

9. Distribution list, not populating with members from AD

10. Members of Distribution Lists do not display