OWA Sent Items

Post by John Farrar » Thu, 15 Mar 2001 10:36:40

Why when I logon to my Exchange 5.5 server via Outlook WEB Access and look
at my sent items, under "From" it shows my name instead of the sender's name
for all sent items. Even the ones I replied to that were sent to me from
other people. If I logon to the server with Outlook 2000, it shows the
person's name that sent me the mail message.

John

OWA Sent Items

Post by Charles Vill » Thu, 15 Mar 2001 11:30:53

The 'Sent Items' folder usually contains things YOU sent, so naturally the
From field will show your name.  When viewing the folder in Outlook (not web
access), the default view for Sent items shows the 'To' field.  That is more
useful than the 'From' field, since all the messages are from you.  It seems
when using OWA, all folders are displayed with the 'From' field.  I don't
know any way to change it.  You just have to live with it.

Charles Villa

Quote:> Why when I logon to my Exchange 5.5 server via Outlook WEB Access and look
> at my sent items, under "From" it shows my name instead of the sender's
name
> for all sent items. Even the ones I replied to that were sent to me from
> other people. If I logon to the server with Outlook 2000, it shows the
> person's name that sent me the mail message.

> John

1. "Receiver" item in OWA - Sent Items

Hi:

We are using MS Exchange 5.5 and OWA + SP3.  I noticed that in OWA, if I go
to "Mailbox" --> "Sent Items", I can only see the "Sender" item, and no
"Receiver" item. But it is useless because it must be myself who sent the
emails from my account.   How can I modify it to show the "Receiver" item
here.

Thanks a million

Johnny

2. Manually connecting users to mailboxes after ADC pull question.

3. "Receiver" item in OWA - Sent items

4. Offline Defrag priv.edb on another server

5. OWA Sent Items/deleted items?

6. accidentally deleted partition.,

7. "Receiver" item in OWA - Sent Items

8. Exchange 2000 locks up