Moving a personal outlook contact list to the public folder

Moving a personal outlook contact list to the public folder

Post by Lee Culwel » Fri, 02 Oct 1998 04:00:00

I moved a contacts list to a public folder so several people could share.
The only problem is that the other people who access to that folder under
the permissions tab. Cannot see the journal entries that she entered. I am
the Exchange administrator and if I add her mailbox to my inbox I cannot see
them either. But if I startup outlook using her profile I can see them from
my pc. The exchange server is 5.0 with service pac 2 and the outlook 97
version is 8.02.4212. Seems I do not have the permissions right on the
exchange server. I gave all the users author rights to this public folder.
Would appreciate any input. Seems to me maybe the Journal part of outlook is
acting strange.

Thanks,
Lee Culwell