information store will not start - error 4294965488

information store will not start - error 4294965488

Post by Ed Keelin J » Wed, 12 Nov 2003 04:53:34

Has anyone recieved this error while trying to start the
Information Store Service?  Any solutions?

Thanks,

Ed

information store will not start - error 4294965488

Post by Ed Keelin J » Wed, 12 Nov 2003 05:19:05

Found the Prooblem

Norton Antivirus Quarantine built up over the weekend and
started to fill up the OS Drive

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Has anyone recieved this error while trying to start the
>Information Store Service?  Any solutions?

>Thanks,

>Ed
>.

1. Information store process could not start , Dr Watson Error STORE.exe

I am using Exchange 5.5 and every thing was working fine untill I had a
power outage , and since then the following exchange services are not
starting , event service , information store , IMS. It generates a
DR Watson error ....  STORE.exe Exception : access Violotion (0xc0000005)
Address 0x6feac5e7
Error 1067 - process .....
and error 1068 The dependency service or group failed to start.
Can someone pl help me get this up and running , I dont need any old mails
on server , just need to start receiving new mails.

The event viewer records the follwoing events
MSEchangeIS (320) The database engine 05.2653.0011 started .   Source ESE97
Event ID 100
MSEchangeIS (320) The database engine is initiating recovery steps. Source
ESE97 Event ID 97
MSEchangeIS (320) The database engine  is replaying log file
c:\exchsrvr\MDBDATA\edb0132F.log

this logs are repeatedly being created every time I try to start the
service, followed by the Dr Watson Error.

Pl help

Thanks
Soma

2. Export all fields?

3. Server-specific error 4294965488

4. Launching URL's from Exchange?

5. Error message Information Store will not start

6. Foutmelding.....?

7. can not start Information store service -1032 error

8. Can no longer send mail from exchange...... WHY?

9. Error -1811 - Information Store will not start

10. Can not start information store,error code 1011

11. Information store will not start error -1811 ?

12. Information store does not start

13. information store service will not start