Server Monitor: services monitored changing without intervention....

Server Monitor: services monitored changing without intervention....

Post by Mike Car » Fri, 14 Mar 1997 04:00:00

        Anyone seen or know fix for server monitors selected services being
monitored changing without intervention?  It is recreatable at my site. We
are exchange 4.0 sp3
example: I set up a server service monitor for the IMC and I go back and
check this 5 minutes later and it says it is monitoring the system
attendant service! Have queried FEB technet cd and poked around MS
website...not luck yet.

Any input would be appreciated.

Mike Carr
Harris Corporation