Error Q241707 Can publish EForm to Organizational Form Library

Error Q241707 Can publish EForm to Organizational Form Library

Post by Michae » Wed, 05 Dec 2001 08:32:29

Well I found the error message which matches my problem,
and it states that you need to grant the user All Folder
rights as well as All Message rights on the eform folder.

Blind me... I can't find the eform folder.  And it's
location isn't specified in the article (Q241707)

1. Problem publishing Outlook form to Organizational Forms Library

Hi NG!

I have created a Custom Form and want to publish the form
to the Forms Library. I receive the message:

Unable to successfully publish the form due to a MAPI
error. The form cannot be installed because you do not
have owner permission.

I have found a KB Article in Technet

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb%3Ben-us%
3B241707

it says, that i have to grant myself the right All Folders
and All Message Rights on the EForm.

I tried to find out where to set that, but i didn't found
it. Where can i do this??

Regards
Reto Barandun

2. Lost Sendto Mail Recipient map file

3. Can't publish forms to the organizational forms library

4. Thanks for your help

5. Problems publishing Outlook form to Organizational Forms Library

6. Public Folder Site Specific?

7. Publishing to Organizational Forms Library

8. EXCHANGE?,OUTLOOK EXPRESS?,MSOUTLOOK?

9. Cant publish in organizational forms library

10. I am unable to publish form to organizational library

11. Publish to the Organizational Forms library

12. Error Publishing Form to Org Forms Library