How do I setup the newsgroups on MS Exchange Server

How do I setup the newsgroups on MS Exchange Server

Post by Test » Sat, 22 Jan 2000 04:00:00

I am currently wanting to set up the news service on Exchange Server so the
students can access the news groups ....

I have manged to download the mail lists on the server but none of the
messages/articles that are under the specific news groups.

Can someone please tell me how to do this ....

Much appreciated

Peter

How do I setup the newsgroups on MS Exchange Server

Post by Kirill S. Palagi » Sat, 22 Jan 2000 04:00:00

1. Make sure that your source news server supports NEWNEWS command.
2. Create test newsfeed from msnews.microsoft.com.

> I am currently wanting to set up the news service on Exchange Server so the
> students can access the news groups ....

> I have manged to download the mail lists on the server but none of the
> messages/articles that are under the specific news groups.

> Can someone please tell me how to do this ....

> Much appreciated

> Peter

group).

Kirill S. Palagin

1. MS Exchange 5.5 Newsgroup setup problem

G'day y'all

I'm running NT4.0 SP4 with MS Exchange 5.5 SP3.

In trying to set up a pull nesfeed, I can download the active file from
my upstream host, but when I try to select a newsgroup, I get an error.

The message ID 10327cf, and that's all the information I'm given. Does
anyone have any clues as to what is causing this ?

TIA.

--
g.
Gary Stark

http://RedbacksWeb.com

2. Sending mail from multiple accounts

3. Help for setup MS mail& Newsgroup

4. Add template into Exchange

5. Newsfeed / Newsgroup setup in exchange server 5.5

6. Company Address Book??

7. ArcserveIT error code NT

8. how to setup newsgroup in exchange server?

9. Setup new Server w/MS Exchange Server 4.0 / transfer files from old to new

10. Newsgroups: Robert Quimbey [MS] : KC Lemson (MS)

11. Outlook profile setup doesn't content Ms Exchange server option

12. How can I setup Outlook Express use LDAP access GAL on MS Exchange 2000 Server