Add members to a distribution list from a text file

Add members to a distribution list from a text file

Post by Ian Sincla » Tue, 03 Aug 1999 04:00:00

Hi,

I have a large Public Distribution List I need to create from a text
file. Can this be done? An export of an existing list seems to show a
lot more details than just the names is required.

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q155/4/14.asp

--
Questions will not be answered via e-mail.

1. CDO Adding / Removing members from Distribution Lists.

I'm working an a VB 6.0 App that uses the CDO 1.2 object library and
exchange 5.5.  The application is to read email to un/subscribe email
address from a disribution list.  Everything works fine with a PAB but,  the
GAB Recipients container is always Readonly.  I've set the Mailbox account
with permissions Admin privledges yet I only seem to have Readonly rights.
Why?

Robert Livermore.

2. Instant Messenger & Chat?

3. Adding Outside members to distribution lists

4. auto signature

5. Adding member to distribution list :-(

6. 2 smtp mail addresses for each user (Exchange 5)?

7. Adding members to Distribution Lists in Recipients

8. Installing 2 excahange in 2 different Domain

9. How to add a member in a distribution list on other users contacts

10. How to Delete Members to Distribution List Using CSV File

11. export distribution list members to a txt file

12. Exporting members of distribution list to CSV file

13. adding unsubscribe text to distribution list messages