Cannot read mail with OWA

Post by Jan van Emmeri » Wed, 26 Aug 1998 04:00:00

Hello,

If I connect to the exchange 5.5 server with SP1 with IE4.01 (dutch or
English) I can see all the mail.

But if I try to open a mail message I get the folowing error:

HTTP Error 404
404 Not Found

The Web server cannot find the file or script you asked for. Please check
the URL to ensure that the path is correct.

Please contact the server's administrator if this problem persists.

Before the SP1 everthing was fine (but only English was availeble).

My gues is that it has something to do with:

exchange/forms/IPM.NotefrmRoot.asp?index=0&obj

I think it should be exchange/forms/ipm/note/frmroot.asp

But which files to change??

Please help!!

Jan van Emmerik

1. OWA users fail to get inbox, Pocket PC cannot read OWA email

Hey Exchange Guru's,

Need some help here..I've got 2 problems

Here is my setup:
3-NT 4.0 Servers (1 PDC, 1 BDC/web, 1 Exchange)
OWA is running on IIS 4 on the BDC/web server.

1.) Users are unable to log into OWA unless they are added
to the Global Admins Group.

2.) Boss recently purchased an iPAQ.  After going to the
inbox and viewing the list of messages I attempt to click
on a link for an email.  On the normal PC browser OWA
opens a new window for the email.  Since Pocket PC
Internet Explorer does not support opening new windows I
cannot view the message..  I need to know where and how to
edit the ASP files so that the messages are opened within
the same frame and not a new window..

If you can please respond with an answer to my email:

I rarely have time to check these boards..

thanks,

-James

2. auto complete

3. Cannot read messages in OWA with Netscape 7.01

4. Exchange server hacked: additional msg routing added

5. Cannot read email via OWA 2000

6. How to locate large attachments?

7. Netscape and OWA - cannot read messages

8. Offline Public Folders

9. OWA cannot read Chinese Traditional characters

10. OWA - Cannot read Contacts in Public Folders

11. Cannot read message thru' OWA

12. Cannot read email via OWA 2000

13. Cannot read messages in OWA with Netscape 7.01