Administrate a Exchange VIA NT workstation.

Administrate a Exchange VIA NT workstation.

Post by John Dun » Wed, 07 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Is there a client out there for exchange server 5.5 so I can add delete
users VIA my workstation.

Administrate a Exchange VIA NT workstation.

Post by JSS » Wed, 07 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Yes.  Exchange Administrator is part of the package.  Run Excahnge setup on
your NT wrkstn, select Complete/Custom, and then only select the
Administrator program.

>Is there a client out there for exchange server 5.5 so I can add delete
>users VIA my workstation.

Administrate a Exchange VIA NT workstation.

Post by Donald Baks » Wed, 07 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Very easy. Just run Exchange Server Setup on your workstation and only
install the Exchange Administrator. Then just point it at your server(s).

>Is there a client out there for exchange server 5.5 so I can add delete
>users VIA my workstation.

Administrate a Exchange VIA NT workstation.

Post by Bob Fishe » Thu, 08 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Note that the workstation must be a member of a domain in order for the
install to work..
If it is later removed from the domain, the Exchange Administrator will
still work.

Joining a domain can be a bit tricky over a phone line, say, but it can be
done. In any case, you will want the username\password on the remote
workstation to match the username\password of the account you use to
administer Exchange.

>Very easy. Just run Exchange Server Setup on your workstation and only
>install the Exchange Administrator. Then just point it at your server(s).

>>Is there a client out there for exchange server 5.5 so I can add delete
>>users VIA my workstation.

1. Administrating Exchange 5.5 from NT Workstation

Could someone please tell me what one needs to do to be able to administrate
Exchange server 5.5 from an NT Workstation on the same network.

Thanks
Ryan
Ryan van der Wielen
Anne Gray Associates Limited
17 St George Street
London
W1R 9DE
Phone: (0171) 529 7600
Fax: (0171) 491 1152

2. LDAP Query for Exchange 2k

3. How to administer Exchange Services on NT Server from a NT Workstation

4. Exchange and clustering

5. Administrating NT4& Exchange Server 5.5 via RAS

6. OK, this is weird..5 domains hosted?

7. Security problem using Exchange

8. Administrating an Exchange Server from an NT Workstation on a LAN...

9. Trouble configuring workstations not to contact Exchange server via Cisco 761 router

10. administering exchange from nt workstation

11. Installing Exchange Administator Console on NT Workstation