newsfeeds

Post by Jason Galla » Sat, 01 Feb 2003 07:20:45

I have an exchange 5.5 server running on a Windows 2000 Server.  I want to
set up a news server so that incoming email to a certain address can be
threaded.  I guess what I want to do is set up a message board. For example:

messages being threaded from the original sender and the responses also
being threaded (and sent to the original customer email address).

Is there any way to do this?

Jason

1. Download Newsfeeds

How do I tell Exchange Server to download all available USENET newsfeeds
from my USENET News provider that I pull newsgroup messages from?  Right now
I have successfully downloaded the listing of all available newsgroups and
subscribed to 5 different ones.  No messages are ever downloaded from
provider's news server into Exchange Server.

What must I do to retrieve and send newsgroup messages out to the Internet?

Thank you.

Jason

2. Does Exchange 2000 comes with POP3 Connector?!

3. Newsfeeds problem

4. moving mailboxes to a second exchange computer

5. Searching free NewsFeeds

6. New Install, Empty Mailbox

7. newsfeeds

8. Message Blocking

9. Newsfeeds won't work properly

10. Newsfeeds between Exchange and IIS

11. how to do newsfeeds?

12. NNTP newsfeeds from USENET

13. Can't update newsfeeds with Exchange 5.0 on SBS