Exchange and NTTP

Post by Warwick Mortense » Tue, 25 Aug 1998 04:00:00

Can any give me some info on how to set up Exchange and the NTTP
connector

Exchange and NTTP

Post by Shadow Lord » Wed, 26 Aug 1998 04:00:00

It's pretty similar to setting up a news client.

From the Admin tool create a new NNTP connection and specify what News
server you want to use.  Then you'll be prompted to download a list of news
groups, select the ones you want exchange to use and go.

One thing that can be confusing, make sure you setup the download type at
the first screen.  It asks if you want to push or pull messages from your
News server.  I always setup to pull all messages since I don't want to mess
with getting an ISP to push to me.

Hope this helps.

Quote:>Can any give me some info on how to set up Exchange and the NTTP
>connector

1. NTTP in exchange

Hello,

I've installed the NTTP protocol in exchange server 5.0.
In outlook I see in the public maps a overview of all this group but
I am missing all the messages

Is it possible that the setup is not correctly in exchange server or
are the properties niet correct installed in Outlook (98)?

What can I do? We have suggestions for me? Thanks!

With kindly regards

2. Message stuck in Outbox...

3. Solution pls!!

4. NTTP not synchronizing

5. Automatically save mails as attachments

6. Exchange Move mailbox Error from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2000

7. Importing a .PST (contacts) into the Exchange GAL

8. domain.com\exchange - exchange.domain.com - exchange

9. Upgrade from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2000 or Exchange 2003?, tryitoz

10. migrating from exchange 5.5 to exchange 2000

11. Exchange 2000 - login name -> exchange alias

12. Adding outlook exchange serice on exchange server.