Problem with Outlook Webb Access and Public folders

Problem with Outlook Webb Access and Public folders

Post by Camilla Ingh » Wed, 22 Sep 1999 04:00:00

I have a Exchange Server 5.5 and the client is Outlook2000
The problem is about the Public Folders.
I created a new folder in All Public Folders witch contains an Appointment
Item. I want this calendar to be accessible for every user as a shared
calendar.
When accessing the public calendar in Outlook2000 everything is fine.
Buth when using Outlook web Access, the calendar in the public folder shows
the contents of the perons personal calendar!

I need help with this, thanks
Camilla

Post by Rich Matheise » Wed, 22 Sep 1999 04:00:00

>I have a Exchange Server 5.5 and the client is Outlook2000
>The problem is about the Public Folders.
>I created a new folder in All Public Folders witch contains an Appointment
>Item. I want this calendar to be accessible for every user as a shared
>calendar.
>When accessing the public calendar in Outlook2000 everything is fine.
>Buth when using Outlook web Access, the calendar in the public folder shows
>the contents of the perons personal calendar!

>I need help with this, thanks

OWA, as you've discovered, doesn't allow access to calendar items in
public folders.

------------------
Rich Matheisen
MCSE, Exchange MVP

1. Problem with Outlook Webb Access and Public folders

I have a Exchange Server 5.5 and the client is Outlook2000
The problem is about the Public Folders.
I created a new folder in All Public Folders witch contains an Appointment
Item. I want this calendar to be accessible for every user as a shared
calendar.
When accessing the public calendar in Outlook2000 everything is fine.
Buth when using Outlook web Access, the calendar in the public folder shows
the contents of the perons personal calendar!

I need help with this, thanks
Camilla

2. Import from Davinci eMAIL

3. Upgrading Exchange 5.0 to 5.5

4. Outlook Web Access - Public Folder Problems

5. where does dead mail go?

6. Exchange 2000 Outlook Web Access Public Folders problems.

7. adding new users to Exchange 5.5 under Windows 2000

8. Outlook Web Access/Public Folders/Calendars Problem

9. Exchange 2000 Outlook Web Access Public Folders problems.

10. How to disable Public Folder Access from Outlook Web Access

11. Anon access public folders from outlook web access?

12. Outlook Web Access - Multiple Public Folder Access