Administration tool for won95!!

Post by Hey,it's m » Sun, 06 Sep 1998 04:00:00

Hi,
    Is there a Administrator program for win95??
        Maxine

Administration tool for won95!!

Post by Ray Sundstro » Sun, 06 Sep 1998 04:00:00

The Exchange Admin tool will run on any NT server or workstation, but will
not run on a Win95/98 machine.

(When I need to do remote admin from a Win95 machine, I install a remote
control package, like PCAnywhere32, on the workstation and server.  In this
manner, I can run the Admin tool on the server from a remote control window
on the workstation.  Works pretty well.)

--

Regards,

Ray Sundstrom
MCSE, Exchange MVP

Post by Rich Matheis » Mon, 07 Sep 1998 04:00:00

>The Exchange Admin tool will run on any NT server or workstation, but will
>not run on a Win95/98 machine.

Well, any that are Domain members.