messages still in queue

Post by Vick » Wed, 12 Nov 2003 01:07:35

I want to go out my messages of the queue, i'm trying
force the connection in queue viewer but they still there.

help me please!

messages still in queue

Post by Michael Barta [MSFT » Wed, 12 Nov 2003 01:32:23

Which queue?

If its to the internet, maybe there is a problem with the mail server on the
other end or a DNS issue.

Michael Barta [MSFT]
Microsoft Exchange Support

newsgroup purposes only.

Quote:> I want to go out my messages of the queue, i'm trying