mail delivered on our behalf--PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!

mail delivered on our behalf--PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!

Post by Rick » Wed, 13 Mar 2002 09:49:50

Starting today we have had external internet addresses email SPAM from our
Exchange Server SP4 system (OUCH!!!).  This is an apparent vulnerability
that I cannot find an answer to on Microsoft's site.  Is this a new issue or
is there a known fix.  I have shut down Internet Mail until we can determine
how to fix this problem

http://www.mail-resources.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=a...

--
Chris Scharff
The Mail Resource Center http://www.Mail-Resources.com

Free Custom OWA Login Page Wizard:
http://www.messageone.com/m1owa
Exchange FAQs:

1. BIG PROBLEMS Please Help Please Help Please Help Please Help

2 days ago I had a Hard Drive crash on my exchange server <<<< no big deal
it was Raid 5
but after some inspection I found that the RAID backplane was screwed so a
discussion was made to create a new server and put Exchange on it.
No big Deal, configured the server renamed the old on server which was SPOCK
to SPOCK1 named the new server SPOCK now SPOCK1 is/was a BDC the new Spock
is not E-mail is up and running fine but I have noticed some residual
problems. Anywhere I had given a local group access to a mailbox they can no
longer see it. It tells them that no do not have permission to view the
mailbox. Any Ideas? please this has me stumped
If I need to make this a BDC is there any way to make a normal server a BDC
with having to completely reinstall?

Please help

2. Weird Exchange Delivery Problem

3. Please help, PLEASE PLEASE

4. Use One Exchange Server to Handle Multiple Domain E-Mail

5. Queue not delivering SMTP mail, please help

6. Cleaning up mailbox files

7. Event ID: 12003

8. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP

9. Distribution List Help Please Help Please Help

10. Cannot Send mail with SMTP Connector -Please please Help