STORE.EXE service fails

Post by Shawn Bernar » Tue, 04 Mar 1997 04:00:00

Sometimes when I get my mail first thing in the morning when I log on
(running Exchange Server 4.0 with the Win95 client), it starts checking my
mail, delivering my messages, then it seems to lock up. What really happens
is that the STORE.EXE service on the server fails.  Does anyone know why
this happens and how I can prevent it?  Thanks.
--
Shawn

http://www.systecinc.com

STORE.EXE service fails

Post by Steve Smit » Fri, 07 Mar 1997 04:00:00

> Sometimes when I get my mail first thing in the morning when I log on
> (running Exchange Server 4.0 with the Win95 client), it starts checking
my
> mail, delivering my messages, then it seems to lock up. What really
happens
> is that the STORE.EXE service on the server fails.  Does anyone know why
> this happens and how I can prevent it?  Thanks.
> --
> Shawn

> http://www.systecinc.com

We found this to be a memory problem.  Try increasing the amount of real or

virtual memory on your server (ours was using something like 74Mb just to
support
a dozen or so users) and see if the problem persists.  My next problem is
with trying
to get the damned thing to establish a RAS connection with our ISP to
send/receive
mail.  Can anyone point me in the direction of a FAQ (NT 4/Exchange Server
4 with
all the service packs).

Steve (who's not a fan of Exchange bloatware)

1. Store.exe Service failing will a user32.dll error

I have MS Exchange 5.0 Server running with SP1.  It has been running for 2
weeks no problems.  All of a sudden I keep getting this application memory
error for store.exe.  The error window is followed by a second message
stating a User32.dll error.

I had this exact problem with Exchange 4.0 when I install SP4.  I then
applied a store hotfix to fix this problem.  I don't know what to do with
Exchange 5.0.  Does anyone have a solution to this problem?

Dave Zaborowski

2. how do I send html in the body of a message

3. IMC causes STORE.EXE error and Information Store Service to fail

4. POP3,IMAP4,NNTP AND LDAP SETUP

5. Internet Service starting causes information store service to fail

6. Message Forwarding

7. problemes avec store.exe / problems with store.exe

8. event id 257

9. Store.exe is FAILING

10. STORE.EXE fails everyday..

11. Setup Failed at bin/store.exe

12. store.exe fails on install, please help.

13. Store.exe and Internet Mail Service