i get error the web access on web outlook

i get error the web access on web outlook

Post by ray » Sun, 01 Jun 2003 02:34:45

Cannot connect to the configuration database.

1. Getting Outlook Web Access to use a Web Site Other than Default

I had this problem a while ago, and I recall seeing a couple of other posts
from people with the same issue. I never saw anyone with a fix.

Looking for something else, I've just come across this MS KB article:

 Q246203 - XWEB: Configuring OWA Outside the Default Web Site

which may be of interest (it certainly was to me!).

Paul Taylor, Computer Systems Manager
WSP Group plc, London, UK

2. Message Tracking Log Files

3. Exchange web access tool other than Outlook Web access

4. Mailbox => Executable Program

5. Getting the Inbox from Outlook Web Access

6. Outlook/Exchange "Sleep"

7. Getting Outlook Web Access to work without ISA Server

8. Monitoring MSMail Connector queues

9. Errors accessing Outlook Web Access Attachments

10. Active Server Page Error Event 9 in Event Log --when trying to access Outlook web access

11. Errors accessing Outlook Web Access Attachments

12. Active Server Page Error Event 9 in Event Log --when trying to access Outlook web access

13. Errors accessing Outlook Web Access Attachments