setting forward through OWA

Post by Waseem Ahme » Fri, 18 Aug 2000 04:00:00

Is there any way users can set their forward address through OWA? Any help
would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Waseem.

1. Setting forward address on OWA

Hi,

Does ANYONE know how to setup a forwarding through OWA. I know you can do it
through Outlook but is there anyway on OWA??? I switched from Post.Office to
Exchange and Post.Office used to have this feature where use can login
through and set a forward? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks in
advance,

Waseem.

2. Exchange2000 System Attendant running per schedule but not deleting deleted item

3. OWA 5.5 - Setting mail message as unread across OWA

4. Client/Server Rules

5. OWA-Cannot reply,forward to messages using OWA???

6. Slow NT OutLook and IE clients

7. Should remote sites have an Exchange Server

8. How to set Forwarding-Adresses through Web-Interface?

9. Setting up a forwarding address

10. Setting up email to forward to a public folder

11. Retaining original recipient when mailbox set to forward