Alias

Post by Craig Clar » Thu, 17 Feb 2000 04:00:00

We are using TFS Gateway to collect our mail from PSI net.  According to the
instructions from PSI I need to "hide" or make sure users internet email
name does not appear on the internal GAL.  Would this just involve deleting
the SMTP email user name from each persons' account?

Any tips would be appreciated.
Craig Clark

Alias

Post by Todd Bachelde » Thu, 17 Feb 2000 04:00:00

This is just from memory, but I think it is in Site Addressing.  You can
turn off/on recipients viewable attributes including SMTP addresses.  You
can also set-up different views depending on whether they have been
authenticated or not.

Todd Bachelder

Quote:> We are using TFS Gateway to collect our mail from PSI net.  According to
the
> instructions from PSI I need to "hide" or make sure users internet email
> name does not appear on the internal GAL.  Would this just involve
deleting
> the SMTP email user name from each persons' account?

> Any tips would be appreciated.
> Craig Clark

Alias

Sorry it's in  DS Site Configuration / Attributes.