2 Out of office replies sent

Post by Jamie Arnol » Fri, 27 Aug 1999 04:00:00

I have a user that when he enables Out Of Office replies, his account sends
2 replies, each different.  One is from 4-12-99 and the other is the correct
one. Any one have any thoughts on this??
We don't use roaming profiles, and he only logs into a single machine and
single domain.

Thanks

--
Jamie Arnold
Binghamton University

2 Out of office replies sent

Post by Kacey Woo » Fri, 27 Aug 1999 04:00:00

Make sure the user doesn't have any other rules turned on.

> I have a user that when he enables Out Of Office replies, his account
sends
> 2 replies, each different.  One is from 4-12-99 and the other is the
correct
> one. Any one have any thoughts on this??
> We don't use roaming profiles, and he only logs into a single machine and
> single domain.

> Thanks

> --
> Jamie Arnold
> Binghamton University

2 Out of office replies sent

Post by Jamie Arnol » Fri, 27 Aug 1999 04:00:00

Already checked that.  It only happens when OOA is turned on, no other time.

> Make sure the user doesn't have any other rules turned on.

> > I have a user that when he enables Out Of Office replies, his account
> sends
> > 2 replies, each different.  One is from 4-12-99 and the other is the
> correct
> > one. Any one have any thoughts on this??
> > We don't use roaming profiles, and he only logs into a single machine
and
> > single domain.

> > Thanks

> > --
> > Jamie Arnold
> > Binghamton University

2 Out of office replies sent

Post by Kirill S. Palagi » Fri, 27 Aug 1999 04:00:00

There is CleanSweep  tool from M$, which can clean rules from mailbox.
If you want you can crank diag logging on MSExchange/Private Rules category and
see what is going on inside.

--
Questions will not be answered via e-mail.