Failure ID 3 and ID 70 to CCMail Gateway

Failure ID 3 and ID 70 to CCMail Gateway

Post by Stefan Brutsche » Tue, 29 Apr 1997 04:00:00

Can anyone help me.
Start of Exchange 5.0 CC-Mail Gateway brings ID 3 and ID 70 at the event
log.
Gateway Service stop automatically.

Thanks for answers

Failure ID 3 and ID 70 to CCMail Gateway

Post by Cullen Verbar » Fri, 02 May 1997 04:00:00

I have found that putting the Import and Export in the WINNT/System
directory allowed our CCMail connector to work

> Stefan,

> Your having some sort of access problem running the Import &/or Export.
> You mentioned Gateway service, is this a Novell resident CCMail PO?  The
> service account needs full access to the CC Mail post office.  Make sure
> the gateway is installed correctly...

> RIck Seavey

> > Can anyone help me.
> > Start of Exchange 5.0 CC-Mail Gateway brings ID 3 and ID 70 at the
event
> > log.
> > Gateway Service stop automatically.

> > Thanks for answers

1. Microsoft Exchange Event ID:64 Event ID 1025 Event ID 1107

I am getting errors piling up in my event logs faster than I can find
a fix.
The errors are as follows.
I am getting three errors piling up in my logs.

1.
Event ID:  1107
Source:    MSExchangeIS Private
Type:       Error
Category:  Background Cleanup
Error 1018 occurred during folder background cleanup.

2.
Event ID: 24
Source:   EDB
Type:      Error
Category: Database Page Cache
MSExchangeIS ((595) ) Asynchronous read page time error
1018..Please restore the databases from a previous backup.

3.
Event ID:    1025
Source MSExchangeIS Private
Type: Warning
Category: None
An error occurred
Function name or description of problem: EcGetRestriction
Error: 1402

I have already tried the edbutil /d /r /ds from Q168357, along with
restoring the dir.edb by first assuring that the Exchange System
Attendant was running, all other Exchange services were off, renamed
the dsadata folder to old, created empty dsadata folder and restored
from backup exec successfully.  I am still getting the errors piling
up and am not sure where to turn.  I assume that my Information Store
is hosed.  I looked up the EcGetRestriction error and looked up
Q175597 stating to use the isinteg -pri -test searchq -fix utility,
but I am not sure if this will work, or what steps I need to
accomplish this.  If I could get any help, it would be much
appreciated.

tom.

2. Dismount Stores For Online Backup?

3. Event Id 25, Event Id 11, Event Id 5004,

4. Collect POP3 Email

5. Event ID 1021 error 0x3f2 after ccmail migrate

6. Exchange Server on Novell Network

7. Exchange 5.5 - Event ID 2018 / Transfer Out Of Gateway

8. Outlook/Exchange Activities Style Functionality

9. Does anyone have any ideas? Entry ID Failure

10. Failure audit - directory service access - event id 565

11. Reciprent Update Service and Failure Audit Event ID 565

12. IMS recurrent failure with event ID 4037

13. Event ID 1023 Failure Audit Errors