Filter email to public folder

Post by Kennet » Tue, 24 Jul 2001 12:59:51

Hi,

mail-enabled public folder and the other email forward to another public
folder ?
Thank you.

Regards

Kenneth

1. Mail filtering filters auto notification emails?

Hi All,

We have Exange2000 running on W2k (sp3). It appears to me
that whenever incoming email filtering is enabled, some of
the auto notification emails are also filtered (not
showing up in "Filter" folder though). Incluing Sonicwall,
JDE, Web (CDO?), except ScanMail auto notification emails.
Whenever I disable the filtering, all the auto
notification services come to live.

Does anyone know why and how to make both work?

Thank you in advance

Bryce

2. IZVINJENJE I

3. CDO Public Folder Message Filtering

4. ADSI Edit

5. Filtering Public Folder Content based on Client Permissions?

6. Changeing GAL order

7. Filtering Public Folder View

8. Y2K Exchange Testing-Help!

9. Filters on Public Folders Exch4.0sp4

10. Filtering Tasks in Public Folder

11. Filter items displayed in calendar held in public folder

12. Exchange 2000 mail filter - \exchsrvr\mailroot\ vsi# \filter folder missing

13. Email to Public Folder Shows as Email