journalling??

Post by Damien Smit » Thu, 01 Jul 1999 04:00:00

how do you start journalling messages? Ideally we'd just journal the IMS.

Thanks,

Damien Smith.

journalling??

Post by Kirill S. Palagi » Thu, 01 Jul 1999 04:00:00

> how do you start journalling messages?

See readme for SP1 or SP2.

Quote:> Ideally we'd just journal the IMS.

Set IMS props/Diag logging/Message Archival to Max.
Restart IMS.
See
x:\exchsrvr\imcdata\in[out]\archive

Quote:

--
Questions will not be answered via e-mail.

1. Audit Journalling

Iam trying to set up auditing of all internal and external email being
processed by our exchange server(ver5.5).  It will only audit internal
email.  What am I doing wrong?

2. .edb and /stm file formats between Exch2k SP2 and Exch2k SP3

3. Journalling

4. priv1.edb is growing fast

5. Per-recipient journalling

6. new child domain ?

7. Another method of journalling ??

8. Secure Exchange2000

9. Message Journalling

10. 5.5 SP1 message journalling confirmations please

11. Journalling

12. MEssage journalling

13. Message journalling with 2 domains