Store running at 99%

Post by VisionO » Thu, 12 Apr 2001 00:59:15

How odd. our store is running at 99% until I delete the IMC. Then store runs
normally. However, if I add a new IMC *bam* there's store right up there!

I'm running exchange 5.5 on NT with SP4, how can I get store to act
normally?

tx,
Chris

Store running at 99%

Post by Kirill S. Palagi » Thu, 12 Apr 2001 04:11:15

Start by cleaning \exchsrvr\imcdata\IN and OUT directories. If that does not fix
the problem - test Exchange SP4 and apply it on production server.

--
Corrections are welcome.

For "Good post" practice visit

Kirill.

1. Store.exe using 99% utilization

Good morning,
For the past week or so, our email server has had to be
rebooted every day due to the CPU utilization being at 99
or 100% due to store.exe.  I've gone through all the
documentation on Microsoft's website and haven't had any
success with the proposed solutions.  I am running NT 4.0
SP 6A, Exchange 5.5 with Full SP 4 and applicable
hotfixes.  The situation seemed to occur after we restored
a public folder from back up.  I was able to determine
that once we access the folder the utilization would spike
dramatically.  The folder contains all of IT's service
requests and solutions over the years so deleting the
folder entirely is not really an option.  (Although, if
this is the only solution, then . . .?)  It has gotten to
the point though, that even if nobody accesses the folder,
our utilization still goes through the roof.  Any
assistance would be appreciated.

Thank you,

2. XSLT and Statistics

3. store.exe taking up 99% of cpu's processor time

4. Event 80040e19 after moving public DB's - The object is no longer available

5. store.exe is taking 99% from the CPU

6. Wingate hangs when using Owa from LAN.

7. Internet Mail Service Causes Store.exe to use 99% CPU

8. Exchange 5.0 Upgrade corrupted mailboxes - HELP!

9. Store.exe is runing 99% CPU

10. Store.exe at 98% - 99%

11. 99% CPU loading by Store.exe ?

12. Echange SP1 caused store.exe to go 99%

13. store.exe using 99% of cpu