Mail stuck in Queue on IMC

Post by John » Thu, 17 Jan 2002 00:49:00

I setup a second Exchange 5.5 server and joined it in the
same site as my other Exchange 5.5 server.  Everything
seemed to go well and I pretty much copied the settings
off to the new server.  However, it doesn't seem to be
sending mail that quick.  For instance, I just checked the
server and we sent out an email at 9:30am that was to
about 40,000 of our customers.  When I go and look at the
IMC queue, I see mail in the queue destined for yahoo.com
and some of it says delivered and the others say pending
which has been sitting in the queue for over an hour.  Can
someone please help me to speed the process up?  This new
server is 4 times more powerful than the old one but the
old one is sending mail much faster.

Thanks in advance,
John

Mail stuck in Queue on IMC

Have you run PerfOpt on new server? If not it is time to do so.

--
Corrections are welcome.
Please keep all discussions in NG, so that everybody can participate.

Kirill

1. IMC mail gets stick in the outbound queue

Hello,

I'm using Exchang 5.5 SP3 on NT4 SP5 with an ISDN dial up for SMTP mail with
the Internet Mail Connector. I've setup the scheduling for every 30 minutes
to get and deliver all mail from and to my ISP. However, after a restart of
the IMC service it only seems to emty out the queue ones or twice. After
that outbound messages just get stuck in the queue, with a retry count of 0
and a pending status.
I didn't have this problem on 5.5 SP1 or 5.0.

Can someonly shine a light on this issue ?

Many thanks

Richard Willkomm

2. Sending Mail in RTF Format

3. Internet Mail stuck in IMC queue

4. Opened relay

5. Internet Mail Queue - Mail does not leave the queue all the time - Seem to get stuck

6. local admin group in domain controller ??

7. Migrating from one Exchange 2000 server to a new Exchange 2000 server

8. Messages Stuck In IMC Outbound Conversion Queue

9. Message stuck on the IMC Inbound Queue (Exchange 5.5)

10. Messages stuck in IMC Queue

11. messges stuck in the IMC queue

12. Messages stuck in IMC queue