List of all receipients?

Post by Geoff Rhode » Mon, 16 Sep 2002 05:37:02

Is there a way to list all receipients on an Exchange 2000
server?  I have a problem that all of a sudden cropped up
when someone is trying to send an external email to a
Public folder called "DP", it says there are 2 receipients
with that name and I can't find the problem.  Here is the
message I see:

  DP on 9/11/2002 12:41 PM
  A configuration error in the recipient's e-mail system
prevented delivery of this message. Two recipients are
configured with
the same e-mail address. Contact your administrator.
 <exchangeserver.mydomain.com #5.1.4>

Thanks very much for any help you can lend my way.
Geoff

List of all receipients?

Post by Mark Fugat » Mon, 16 Sep 2002 07:26:43

Geoff

You can use CSVDE to export a list of all your users, here is a link that
should help you out:
http://www.msexchange.org/pages/article.asp?id=20

Hope this helps

--
Mark Fugatt
Pentech Office Solutions Inc

Quote:> Is there a way to list all receipients on an Exchange 2000
> server?  I have a problem that all of a sudden cropped up
> when someone is trying to send an external email to a
> Public folder called "DP", it says there are 2 receipients
> with that name and I can't find the problem.  Here is the
> message I see:

>   DP on 9/11/2002 12:41 PM
>   A configuration error in the recipient's e-mail system
> prevented delivery of this message. Two recipients are
> configured with
> the same e-mail address. Contact your administrator.
>  <exchangeserver.mydomain.com #5.1.4>

> Thanks very much for any help you can lend my way.
> Geoff

List of all receipients?

Post by Geoff Rhode » Tue, 17 Sep 2002 06:54:25

Thanks very much, Mark.  I appreciate your help.

> [...]

Microsoft Exchange

>--- Please respond to this newsgroup and not directly
via Email ---

>> Is there a way to list all receipients on an Exchange
2000
>> server?  I have a problem that all of a sudden cropped
up
>> when someone is trying to send an external email to a
>> Public folder called "DP", it says there are 2
receipients
>> with that name and I can't find the problem.  Here is
the
>> message I see:

>>   DP on 9/11/2002 12:41 PM
>>   A configuration error in the recipient's e-mail
system
>> prevented delivery of this message. Two recipients are
>> configured with
>> the same e-mail address. Contact your administrator.
>>  <exchangeserver.mydomain.com #5.1.4>

>> Thanks very much for any help you can lend my way.
>> Geoff

>.

1. Distribution lists with Custom Receipients

Hello:

I am trying to set up a distribution list in exc svr 5 with one of the
receipients offsite at an smtp address that is unrelated to our domain.

MTA reports errors in delivery in the x.400 system when I try to send to the
list.  does this receipient need to have an x.400 address for this to work
and if so how do I generate it from the information I have about his smtp
address.

thanks for any responses.

2. Repeated email from external users

3. Personal Distribution List appears as full list when sent to receipients

4. Recover deleted mails...

5. custom receipients and dist lists

6. Exchange Clustering

7. Receipients could not be reached - Offline

8. How to recall sent message?

9. Forwarding to multiple receipients

10. Undisclosed Receipients

11. Enabling TNEF deletes attachments to POP receipients

12. How do create External receipients for Group?

13. message sent to Bcc receipients but no to To: or Cc: recipients