Outbound message queue gets stuck with attachments

Outbound message queue gets stuck with attachments

Post by Dave Parke » Fri, 19 Jan 2001 04:47:22

I'm running Exchange Server 5.5 Enterprise on an NT4.0 Server.

The clients are using Outlook 2000 on Win 98 SE workstations.

Mail flows to and from our ISP via the IMC no problem but as soon as
somebody tries to send an attachment with their mail the outbound message
queue seems to stop sending and mail just bottles up.

I've applied Service Pack 4 but the problem is still there.

Can anyone please help........................much appreciated.

Dave

1. Outbound queue gets stuck when mail has attachments

I'm running Exchange Server 5.5 Enterprise on an NT4.0 Server.

The clients are using Outlook 2000 on Win 98 SE workstations.

Mail flows to and from our ISP via the IMC no problem but as soon as
somebody tries to send an attachment with their mail the outbound message
queue seems to stop sending and mail just bottles up.

I've applied Service Pack 4 but the problem is still there.

Can anyone please help........................much appreciated.

Dave

2. Help

3. Some mail w/attachments gets stuck in IMS outbound queue

4. Wild Card *@domain.com, Can it be done

5. Messages getting stuck in IMC outbound queue

6. Obvious question (sorry but I'm new)

7. A strange problem !!

8. IMC mail gets stick in the outbound queue

9. outbound mail gets stuck in queue

10. Mail with attachments stuck in outbound queue

11. Some mail w/attachments get stuck in IMS outbound queue