Cannot get access to GAL while using Outlook Web Access

Cannot get access to GAL while using Outlook Web Access

Post by David Powel » Wed, 06 Jun 2001 03:39:27

We have just started using Outlook Web Access to allow remote users to connect to
their e-mail. We cannot get access to the Global Address List while using Outlook
Web Access. Is this something that is not turned on by default? Any help would be
appreciated.

Cannot get access to GAL while using Outlook Web Access

Post by Chris Caswel » Wed, 06 Jun 2001 04:24:41

Not even worth trying to resolve! I have been dealing with this issue at my
place of employment for 2 years now and noone listens to me that it cant be
done. If you can come up with something let us all know!

We have just started using Outlook Web Access to allow remote users to
connect to
their e-mail. We cannot get access to the Global Address List while using
Outlook
Web Access. Is this something that is not turned on by default? Any help
would be
appreciated.

Cannot get access to GAL while using Outlook Web Access

Post by Kirill S. Palagi » Wed, 06 Jun 2001 04:43:25

Visit
www.cdolive.com

--
Corrections are welcome.

For "Good post" practice visit

Kirill.

Cannot get access to GAL while using Outlook Web Access

Post by Henry Hic » Wed, 06 Jun 2001 06:53:09

OWA is a web interface to Exchange and not a client interface.  Therefore
the GAL is not accessible.