Add default message in all messages in Outlook 2000

Add default message in all messages in Outlook 2000

Post by Flavio Quintel » Thu, 13 Jun 2002 00:11:03

Hi.

I need to know if is possible add one default message in
the finish of all e-mail without use Assign in Outlook
2000.

Thank you....

Add default message in all messages in Outlook 2000

Post by Stephen Cad » Thu, 13 Jun 2002 01:46:11

If you are using Microsoft Exchange 5.5 then you can append a standard
message to the beginning or end of all outgoing messages you can use the IMS
extensions on the Exchange resource kit.

Steve

Quote:> Hi.

> I need to know if is possible add one default message in
> the finish of all e-mail without use Assign in Outlook
> 2000.

> Thank you....

Add default message in all messages in Outlook 2000

Post by Flavio Quintel » Thu, 13 Jun 2002 20:40:51

Im using Exchange 2000. Can you help me?

Thank you so much.

in message

>> Hi.

>> I need to know if is possible add one default message in
>> the finish of all e-mail without use Assign in Outlook
>> 2000.

>> Thank you....

>.

Add default message in all messages in Outlook 2000

Post by Neil Hobso » Thu, 13 Jun 2002 20:47:16

Look for the Exchange 2000 specific products here:

http://www.slipstick.com/addins/content_control.htm

(Like DisclaimIt, for example)

Or you could write your own event sink to do this (there was an example on
MSDN)

--
Neil Hobson

Silversands
http://www.silversands.co.uk
Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
For Enterprise Systems
For Collaborative Solutions

Im using Exchange 2000. Can you help me?

Thank you so much.

in message