OLK filter body content in NDR mailbox

Post by matt » Sat, 13 Sep 2003 00:07:49

Hello,

I have Exchange2K forwarding NDRs to a mailbox where I set filters.  The
filters are created in MS OLK2K.  My problem is that I can't filter anything
based on the content of the body of the message/NDR .  Anyone have any idea
why that would be?

Thanks in advance,
Matt

1. NDR 554 Body type not supported by Remote Host

I'm getting the following NDR when email is being
automatically forwarded by Exchange 2K to external users;

Action: failed

This only happends with some emails, other go through
just fine, so I think it has something to do with the
email formatting. Any way to get these to go through?

-Roy

2. Outlook 2000 slow in finding Exchange Server

3. NDR - smtp;554 5.6.1 Body type not supported by Remote Host

4. XP Delay Problem

5. body type rejected by remote host NDR

6. Exchange 2000 with NT4-domains

7. Change NDR content

8. How to route extern mail (x.400)

9. Changing content of NDR's

10. NDR "content length too long..", mine or theirs

11. Customizing NDR content

12. Changing NDR Content.

13. Content of NDR