sending email

Post by Andy » Tue, 18 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Hello:
    Just wonder that how can I create user account that can only send mail
to internal users only and cannot send Internet mail in exchange server...

Andy

sending email

Post by Chris Scharf » Tue, 18 Apr 2000 04:00:00

>Hello:
>    Just wonder that how can I create user account that can only send mail
>to internal users only and cannot send Internet mail in exchange server...

Add their account to the delivery restrictions ta of the iMS.

--
Chris Scharff, MVP-Exchange
Senior Systems Consultant

Exchange FAQ: http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq.htm

sending email

Post by Hunter Colema » Tue, 18 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Hit the Delivery Restrictions tab on the IMS properties page, and add the
user in the "Reject Messages From" box. Stop and restart the IMS after
making the change.

Hunter