Multi Company mail store

Post by Tolgay Gü » Wed, 12 Nov 2003 17:33:17

Hi,

I would like multi company mail store in exchange 2000 server. Example
abc.com  and xyz.com and tyu.edu and etc
is there any way one exchange in do it the configuration and how can i the
conf. Please send meterial for this.

Thanks a lot

Multi Company mail store

Post by Mark » Wed, 12 Nov 2003 19:58:40

Hello,

Try MS KB Article 262183 : Hosting with Microsoft Exchange 2000 Server

HTH

Mark

Quote:> Hi,

> I would like multi company mail store in exchange 2000 server. Example
> abc.com  and xyz.com and tyu.edu and etc
> is there any way one exchange in do it the configuration and how can i the
> conf. Please send meterial for this.

> Thanks a lot

Multi Company mail store

Post by Moishe Grunstei » Wed, 12 Nov 2003 22:52:51

All you need to do is create a recipient policy for each domain in exchange
system manager.

Quote:> Hi,

> I would like multi company mail store in exchange 2000 server. Example
> abc.com  and xyz.com and tyu.edu and etc
> is there any way one exchange in do it the configuration and how can i the
> conf. Please send meterial for this.

> Thanks a lot

1. Single-server company to multi-server

Appologies if this is not the correct group to post this
and for the length of the content.  I believe it to be
relevent.

I need help in achitecting our Win2k/Exch2k network.

Background:  We have a small 50 user PC/ethernet network
in our main office.  Freshly installed Win2k server on
Dell 4600 (2x 2.2Ghz, 1Gb RAM, RAID1 + RAID 5).  This
server runs AD / DNS / WINS / MAC services plus File &
Print services over TCP/IP.  Oh yeah - it also runs our
nightly backup using Veritas Backup Exec 8.6 and protects
the network using Symantec/Norton AV Corp v7.6 (wheew!)

We have several sales people on the road nationwide who
will need to access email & other desktop apps/reports.
To date they have been able to use PCAnywhere to come in
on dedicated PC's and work.  We intend to deploy a small
Terminal Services server to cater to them PLUS two laptop
users will require Offline access to mail (ie: sync)

Now we are looking at an SQL based accounting system
(Navision ATAIN) for 15-20 of our users.  The intention
had been to load SQL2k onto this same server and move
Exch2k onto the old server (which had previously been
running all of the above under WinNT4 Svr).  It is a Dell
2300 (450Mhz, 768Mb, 8Gb RAID5).

We have a fractional T1 with a Watchguard FireboxII.

Growth of users/data is not expected to be great in the
short-to-mediaum term (evidenced by the above hardware
config and user count being static for more than 3yrs
now).

I'd like to get some feedback on if we should even bother
moving Exchange or am I creating more work than I will
see benefit from having Exch2k on a separate box?  Maybe
I should just leave Exch2k on the existing box and make
the old server the Terminal Services & RAS box?  My sense
is that the actual move of Exch2k onto the old server
running as a member server is not an easy process?

Any and all feedback would be appreciated.  Feel free to
email me direct and ask questions if I have left
something out.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.
GreggB

2. IMS help!

3. My Company's private mailbox store is HUGE - please help

4. no information store available whenadding mailboxes

5. Multi site, multi domain, 5.5 and 2000 question

6. Allowing access to all attachments

7. Multi-Site vs Multi-Server/Single-Site via WAN

8. Customized outlook form doesn't appear in OWA

9. OWA & multi-site multi-domain

10. Multi-sites, multi smtp connector and routing problem (continuation)

11. Multi-sites, multi smtp connector and routing problem

12. Multi-sites, multi smtp connector and rerouting problem

13. Email Program that Supports Multi-User and Multi-Computer Environments