Cannot open another user's Schedule+ calendar

Cannot open another user's Schedule+ calendar

Post by Jack Campbe » Fri, 21 Aug 1998 04:00:00

We are having problems with a user not being able to open another user's
Schedule+ calendar even after having been granted permissions.  There has been
more than enough time for any permissions to replicate.  What else should I be
looking for?

Jack Campbell
Atlanta, GA USA

Cannot open another user's Schedule+ calendar

Post by Anthon » Sat, 22 Aug 1998 04:00:00

The user must be able to connect directly to the server of the other user in
order to examine Schedule+ details (that is, his client will attempt to
contact the other server directly over the network).  If this is not
possible for any reason (unable to validate the NT account on the other
user's server, unable to reach the server, etc.), the other user's Schedule+
details cannot be viewed.

--
Anthony

>We are having problems with a user not being able to open another user's
>Schedule+ calendar even after having been granted permissions.  There has
been
>more than enough time for any permissions to replicate.  What else should I
be
>looking for?

>Jack Campbell
>Atlanta, GA USA

1. User cannot open other users schedule file if they are not online

We are currently running Exchange on NT 3.51 server.  In this case we
have a laptop user whose scheduler is set up to work primarily from the
local drive and scynchronize every 15 minutes.  An administrative
assistant has modify permissions.  Until recently she could always
access the scheduler account regardless of if the owner was online.
Now, however, if the owner is not online the schedule cannot be
accessed.  They are given the standard, do not have permissions
message.  Any ideas?

2. 554 MX List points back to ISP???

3. Cannot open user's Calendar

4. Pre-read page checksum error -1018

5. Opening another person's schedule in Schedule+ 7.5

6. Does Exchange Server 5.0 Std Edition comes with Internet Mail Connector?

7. cannot edit calendar items after import from schedule+ file

8. Public Contacts Folder extremly slow performance

9. synchronizing one user's calendar data to another user's calendar

10. Outlook97 and Schedule+ cannot see each others calendar

11. Cannot open another users calendar located in different stores

12. Cannot open other users Inboxes, only Calendars

13. Cannot open other users calendar