Filter outgoing email addresses

Post by Kost » Sat, 08 Jun 2002 23:33:15

Digispid.B.Worm sends a copy of the Operating System user password and SQL
server data information.

Can you use exchange to filter outgoing email? I know of the filter option
of incoming.

Thank you for help.

Filter outgoing email addresses

Post by Bryan Nyc » Sat, 08 Jun 2002 23:51:28

known
> Digispid.B.Worm sends a copy of the Operating System user password and SQL
> server data information.

> Can you use exchange to filter outgoing email? I know of the filter option
> of incoming.

> Thank you for help.

Configure an SMTP Connector, with an address space of *. Check the Delivery
Options tab. You can restrict outbound mail from the user.

Bryan Nyce