Exchange server and HTML format question...

Exchange server and HTML format question...

Post by News » Sat, 03 Jul 1999 04:00:00

I am using Exchange Server 4.0 and am trying to receive e-mail in HTML
format...... Should this work?  Do I need to upgrade to 5.0 or 5.5?

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated
Thanks in advance

Exchange server and HTML format question...

Post by R. Plat » Sat, 03 Jul 1999 04:00:00

For more stability you want to use 5.5 with the latest service pack, but
this still won't garauntee HTML formated pages will be recieved a lot is
still relied upon the client being used. The client itself must be
compatible with HTML format in MAPI (not POP3 or IMAP) mode, so far the only
client that I'm aware of that can do that is Outlook 2000.

------

I am using Exchange Server 4.0 and am trying to receive e-mail in HTML
format...... Should this work?  Do I need to upgrade to 5.0 or 5.5?

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated
Thanks in advance

1. Send Both HTML format and Text-Only format Content in ONE email

Hello,

Do you know how to send both HTML format and text-only format content in ONE
email under
Microsoft platform?

If I want to let the receiver to see the Text-Only content if he is using
text-based platform, e.g. LotusNote.  However, if the receiver is using
certain email-client which support HTML format email, it will show the HTML
email to him instead.  Is this possible to do this?

Thx!

Stella

2. Exchange client for Macintosh

3. html email forwarding loses html formatting

4. retension period one more time

5. Send Both HTML format and Text-Only format Content in ONE email

6. Adding a member to an exchange2000 distribution list using ADSI?

7. what does on-line backup backup?

8. HTML formatted emails Using SQL Mail via Exchange 5.5 SP3 mail server

9. Exchange 2000 server converting messages to html format

10. Exchange Server and HTML format....

11. HTML email loses formatting thru exchange 5.5 server to SMTP client

12. HTML formatting in Outlook 2002 under Win2K (Exchange Server SP3)