email hosting as a ISP

Post by Munawar Ala » Thu, 17 May 2001 22:48:33

I recently open company for web hosting but I am having some problem in email
hosting issue. I just confuse that how would I setup exchange so diffrent
customer access there mail box according to their domain.

If you could send some information seting up Exchange as a ISP, I will highly
appricate.

Regards

Munawar Alam

email hosting as a ISP