Having multiple email id in a single domain in exchange 2000

Having multiple email id in a single domain in exchange 2000

Post by Suka » Tue, 03 Jul 2001 22:08:11

Can anybody help me out i have a problem
I have a exchange server 2000(with Sp1) installed in a Domain
controller,So the domain name is exchange.com.
So teh email ids that i create will have the following for as

i want to have alais domain name like fun.com or smart.com so when i

exchange.com.
Can any body help me out in this situation
Sukar

Having multiple email id in a single domain in exchange 2000

Create another recipient policy for new domain(s).

--
Corrections are welcome.

For "Good post" practice visit

Kirill.

Having multiple email id in a single domain in exchange 2000

Post by Suka » Wed, 04 Jul 2001 14:49:56

Sir i did create another reciepient policy for the other domains like
fun.com and smart.com,but iam not able to access my mail box from
outlook web access and so itried configuring it in the outlook express
with outlook express it works fine sir but i have a problem in that
also iam able to recieve mails from other domains like yahoo,rediff,
but iam not able to sent mails to other domains like rediff and

and so on.Wat sud i do for that.
Sud i apply some filters under wat cases i will be using filters????
And how do i access my new domain mail box from outlook web access let
me know sir,Iam badly in need of help
Sukar

> Create another recipient policy for new domain(s).

> > Can anybody help me out i have a problem
> > I have a exchange server 2000(with Sp1) installed in a Domain
> > controller,So the domain name is exchange.com.
> > So teh email ids that i create will have the following for as

> > i want to have alais domain name like fun.com or smart.com so when i

> > exchange.com.
> > Can any body help me out in this situation
> > Sukar

Having multiple email id in a single domain in exchange 2000

Post by Suka » Wed, 04 Jul 2001 19:39:13

Sir i didnt get u sir wat is tha tcorrections are welcomed let me know abut it sir

> Sir i did create another reciepient policy for the other domains like
> fun.com and smart.com,but iam not able to access my mail box from
> outlook web access and so itried configuring it in the outlook express
> with outlook express it works fine sir but i have a problem in that
> also iam able to recieve mails from other domains like yahoo,rediff,
> but iam not able to sent mails to other domains like rediff and

> and so on.Wat sud i do for that.
> Sud i apply some filters under wat cases i will be using filters????
> And how do i access my new domain mail box from outlook web access let
> me know sir,Iam badly in need of help
> Sukar

> > Create another recipient policy for new domain(s).

> > > Can anybody help me out i have a problem
> > > I have a exchange server 2000(with Sp1) installed in a Domain
> > > controller,So the domain name is exchange.com.
> > > So teh email ids that i create will have the following for as

> > > i want to have alais domain name like fun.com or smart.com so when i

> > > exchange.com.
> > > Can any body help me out in this situation
> > > Sukar

1. multiple email domains on single exchange 2000 server

On exchange 5.5, you configured multiple email domains on the IMS routing tab.
Can anyone tell me how to do this with exchange 2000?  I want to host four email
domains on a single exchange server.  I want to use a single IP address but can
give domain its own IP if necessary.

Thanks, Claud.

2. Exchange 5.5 Backup

3. Multiple domains on single exchange 2000 server.

4. VM MAPI Xchange programs Any Ideas

5. single email to multiple recipients = multiple emails to same recipient

6. Change GAL name format

7. single email x multiple recipients = multiple emails

8. No new mail until other activity

9. maintaining multiple mail domains and separate OWA accesses for all domains using Single Exchange machine

10. Retrieving email for multiple web domains on single server