Intalling Exchange server 2003 over evaluation copy of it

Intalling Exchange server 2003 over evaluation copy of it

Post by Jai Santhosh P » Tue, 11 Nov 2003 21:01:11

hi

we are using windows 2003 and exchange 2003 on a server.
now the exchange 2003 evaluation period got over. now that
we bouth action pack and wanted to install registered full
version exchange 2003 on the existing evaluation copy..
how do i do this installation is it necessary to consider
any preinstallation precautions?? please let me know how
do successfully install exchange 2003 full verison on
evaluation copy.

regards
jai

1. upgrade 2003 evaluation copy to full version

hi

we are using windows 2003 and exchange 2003 on a server.
now the exchange 2003 evaluation period got over. now that
we bouth action pack and wanted to install registered full
version exchange 2003 on the existing evaluation copy..
how do i do this installation is it necessary to consider
any preinstallation precautions?? please let me know how
do successfully install exchange 2003 full verison on
evaluation copy.

regards
jai

2. Reading Chinese E-Mails on MS Outlook Web Access for MS Exchange Server

3. Going from evaluation copy to Licenced copy of Exchange 5.5

4. how to connect Exchange server to Internet!

5. Exchange 2003 Evaluation to Full Version

6. Internet mail and exchange server mail

7. Migrating from Evaluation copy of Exchange Server 5.5 to liscensed version

8. Internet Mail Service

9. Migrating Exchange 5.5 on Win 2K to Exchange 2003 on a new Win 2003 server

10. EXCHANGE 2000 ON WIN2k to Exchange 2003 on Server 2003

11. 5.5 on 2000 Server evaluation copy

12. I can't install my evaluation copy of W2K server no KEY

13. Exchange 2003 & Server 2003 Active Directory Link