internet mail connector problems - please help!

internet mail connector problems - please help!

Post by Gerri Renz » Wed, 03 Feb 1999 04:00:00

We are running Exchange 4.0 with SP5. Our internet mail connector all of a
sudden has stopped sending e-mail messages to the internet. The "queues"
tab in exchange administrator shows the messages waiting with a delivery
time of after 8PM. We have tried stopping and starting the service and
restarting the server. We can receive e-mail from the internet without any
problem.

Please e-mail responses. thanks!
--
Gerri Renza
Law Audit Services, Inc

internet mail connector problems - please help!

Post by Terry R. Tepp » Wed, 03 Feb 1999 04:00:00

check the mta make sure it is running

>We are running Exchange 4.0 with SP5. Our internet mail connector all of a
>sudden has stopped sending e-mail messages to the internet. The "queues"
>tab in exchange administrator shows the messages waiting with a delivery
>time of after 8PM. We have tried stopping and starting the service and
>restarting the server. We can receive e-mail from the internet without any
>problem.

>Please e-mail responses. thanks!
>--
>Gerri Renza
>Law Audit Services, Inc

internet mail connector problems - please help!

Post by Kirill S. Palagi » Thu, 04 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Any error messages in Application event log?
Any changes at provider site?

> We are running Exchange 4.0 with SP5. Our internet mail connector all of a
> sudden has stopped sending e-mail messages to the internet. The "queues"
> tab in exchange administrator shows the messages waiting with a delivery
> time of after 8PM. We have tried stopping and starting the service and
> restarting the server. We can receive e-mail from the internet without any
> problem.

> Please e-mail responses. thanks!
> --
> Gerri Renza
> Law Audit Services, Inc

1. BIG PROBLEMS Please Help Please Help Please Help Please Help

2 days ago I had a Hard Drive crash on my exchange server <<<< no big deal
it was Raid 5
but after some inspection I found that the RAID backplane was screwed so a
discussion was made to create a new server and put Exchange on it.
No big Deal, configured the server renamed the old on server which was SPOCK
to SPOCK1 named the new server SPOCK now SPOCK1 is/was a BDC the new Spock
is not E-mail is up and running fine but I have noticed some residual
problems. Anywhere I had given a local group access to a mailbox they can no
longer see it. It tells them that no do not have permission to view the
mailbox. Any Ideas? please this has me stumped
If I need to make this a BDC is there any way to make a normal server a BDC
with having to completely reinstall?

Please help

2. More than one user in calendar?

3. HELP ME PLEASE I AM GOING NUTS, OVER EXCHANGE AND THE INTERNET MAIL CONNECTOR

4. quarantine attachments

5. Help Please - Internet Mail Connector

6. Question on Changing Exchange Password on WFW

7. Please Help - Internet Mail Connector

8. Problem sending SMTP mail via OWA

9. Help Please - Internet Mail Connector

10. Cannot view Internet Mail Connector Properties in Exchnage Admininstrator........Please help

11. Please Help - Internet Mail Connector

12. Help please ! - Internet Mail Connector

13. Please Help - Internet Mail Connector Setup