Errors accessing Outlook Web Access Attachments

Errors accessing Outlook Web Access Attachments

Post by Matthew Haywoo » Tue, 19 Oct 1999 04:00:00

I have noticed an intermittent problem when using Web Access to download
attachments.  I will get an error back stating that:

IE could not open the internet site.  The download file was not able to be
downloaded due to security settings or language or because the server was
unable to retrieve it.

Any clues on where to go with this would be great.  I have searched MS
database extensively and have found nothing of merit.

We are running Exchange 5.5 SP2 128 bit, NT 4.0 SP5 128 bit, Outlook 98, IE
4.0.

Thank you.
Matt

www.edencare.com

Errors accessing Outlook Web Access Attachments

Post by Kirill S. Palagi » Tue, 19 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Any help from
http://support.microsoft.com/support/exchange/content/whitepapers/owa...

P.S. Cut crossposting a bit.

--
Questions will not be answered via e-mail.

1. Errors accessing Outlook Web Access Attachments

I have noticed an intermittent problem when using Web Access to download
attachments.  I will get an error back stating that:

IE could not open the internet site.  The download file was not able to be
downloaded due to security settings or language or because the server was
unable to retrieve it.

Any clues on where to go with this would be great.  I have searched MS
database extensively and have found nothing of merit.

We are running Exchange 5.5 SP2 128 bit, NT 4.0 SP5 128 bit, Outlook 98, IE
4.0.

Thank you.
Matt

www.edencare.com

2. Exchange proble (please help)

3. Turning off Reminders by default on Appointment Items

4. HELP!! with OWA and password changes

5. Outlook Web Access - Error with Attachments

6. Exchange 2000

7. Outlook Web Access - Error with attachments

8. Active Server Page Error Event 9 in Event Log --when trying to access Outlook web access