HELP: FAX SERVER IN WINDOWS NT SERVER ENVIRONMENT

HELP: FAX SERVER IN WINDOWS NT SERVER ENVIRONMENT

Post by Wyde » Wed, 05 Aug 1998 04:00:00

(I hope this is the right place for this question!)

We have a network with a server running NT 4 Server (ServPack3) and Ms
Exchange Server 4 (ServPack5) and some workstation NT/95/98. A standard
modem, with fax capabilities, is installed on the server and working well.
I wish to have the NT Server acts also as a Fax Server: what do I need? I
am not able to find how configure the Exchange Server or the NT Mail
Services to perform this one.

Could somebody help me? :)

Thanks,

Marco Barro
Wyde - Conegliano Tv - Italy

HELP: FAX SERVER IN WINDOWS NT SERVER ENVIRONMENT

Post by Markus Guenthe » Sat, 08 Aug 1998 04:00:00

Have a lool to www.gfifax.com

Wyde schrieb:

Quote:

> (I hope this is the right place for this question!)

> We have a network with a server running NT 4 Server (ServPack3) and Ms
> Exchange Server 4 (ServPack5) and some workstation NT/95/98. A standard
> modem, with fax capabilities, is installed on the server and working well.
> I wish to have the NT Server acts also as a Fax Server: what do I need? I
> am not able to find how configure the Exchange Server or the NT Mail
> Services to perform this one.

> Could somebody help me? :)

> Thanks,

> Marco Barro
> Wyde - Conegliano Tv - Italy

HELP: FAX SERVER IN WINDOWS NT SERVER ENVIRONMENT

Post by Frost, Bria » Thu, 13 Aug 1998 04:00:00

I have implemented faxsr (www.omtool.com). It works great with our
environment.
Posted At: Tuesday, August 04, 1998 11:28 AM
Posted To: microsoft.public.exchange.admin
Conversation: HELP: FAX SERVER IN WINDOWS NT SERVER ENVIRONMENT
Subject: HELP: FAX SERVER IN WINDOWS NT SERVER ENVIRONMENT

(I hope this is the right place for this question!)

We have a network with a server running NT 4 Server (ServPack3) and Ms
Exchange Server 4 (ServPack5) and some workstation NT/95/98. A standard
modem, with fax capabilities, is installed on the server and working
well.
I wish to have the NT Server acts also as a Fax Server: what do I need?
am not able to find how configure the Exchange Server or the NT Mail
Services to perform this one.

Could somebody help me? :)

Thanks,

Marco Barro
Wyde - Conegliano Tv - Italy

1. HELP: FAX SERVER IN WINDOWS NT SERVER ENVIRONMENT

(I hope this is the right place for this question!)

We have a network with a server running NT 4 Server (ServPack3) and Ms
Exchange Server 4 (ServPack5) and some workstation NT/95/98. A standard
modem, with fax capabilities, is installed on the server and working well.
I wish to have the NT Server acts also as a Fax Server: what do I need? I
am not able to find how configure the Exchange Server or the NT Mail
Services to perform this one.

Could somebody help me? :)

Thanks,

Marco Barro
Wyde - Conegliano Tv - Italy

2. Microsoft FAX

3. Way around limitations in Outlook?

4. Server based faxing software recommendations for Windows 2000 Server

5. Public folder notification

6. Move windows Nt (DC) to Windows 2000 server(DC)

7. Long delivery times late at night?

8. Migrating 5.5 exchange server Windows NT 4.0 to Windows 2000

9. HELP: Windows NT 4.0 Server Restarts Automatically when viewing mails through Microsoft Outlook

10. Roaming profiles in domain with NT 4 server and Windows 2000/Windows XP clients

11. HELP - Migrating from Exchange 5.5 on NT 4.0 to new Windows 2000 server

12. NT Server Event 1016 -Not Primary Windows NT Account