Sharing Calender in outlook 97 .

Post by Ran » Wed, 12 Aug 1998 04:00:00

Hi .
My organization work with pst's , i didn't figure a way to share the
calenders ...
I dont want to work with mailbox on the server .
Pease tell me if there is anyway to get it work .
Thanks in advance .
Ran .

Sharing Calender in outlook 97 .

Post by Noam Rathau » Sun, 16 Aug 1998 04:00:00

Hiya Ran,

Well I could already know you.. but here is the solution anyway :}

In Exchange 5.5 SP1 as I finished reading through it's documentation,
there is an option to enable MSOutlook to use Schedule7 as its Schedule
service provider, so in theory it should enable you to use the normal
Outlook Calendar and get the same features as that of old Schedule
(The sync features)

--
Thanks
Noam Rathaus

and - Change your quote already!

1. Shared Calender with Outlook 97 and Exchange server 5.0

I have a problem with outlook 97 and exchange Server 5.0.
When I copy the calender to a public folder it is possible to make
appointments, but I get a error message that the answers off the
appointments can not be received.

What is the strategy to make a shared Calender within Outlook 97.

2. For all the MVPs who didnt bother to reply...ETRN conf.

3. Outlook 97 Calender Sharing

4. Exchange MAPISP General Protection Fault

5. 2 Calenders in Outlook 97

6. Exchange and Spam

7. Problem sysnchronising calender in Outlook 97

8. How to replace primary Exchange server?

9. 2 calenders in Outlook 97

10. outlook 97/2000 phone book share

11. Setting up Shared Calendars w/ Outlook 97 and Exchange Server 5.5

12. Sharing Contact List in Outlook 97

13. Exchange Server / Outlook 97 - Shared calendar questions