Opps I lost Permissions on the Store??

Post by J. Smith Thoma » Wed, 01 May 2002 10:37:04

Can Anybody Point me in right direction as to how to
restore My Permissions on a 5.5 Store?

Opps I lost Permissions on the Store??

What is the problem? How you did that?

--
Corrections are welcome.
Please keep all discussions in NG, so that everybody can participate.

Kirill

1. removed inherited permissions in public folder store and lost all folders

Anyone have the unlucky experience to remove inherited
permissions on their public folder store and then click
remove and find that they or any of their users can no
longer access public folders?  Event from application log
in event viewer, usually received when I try to do a
restore from tape using ARc2k, which seems to not have
been properly backing up the info store even though I had
no accumulation of trans.logs.
For more information, click
12/13/2002      4:15:00 AM      MSExchangeIS Public Store
        Error   Replication Site Folders        3043    N/A
        SH-EXH-1        "Error 0x8004010f occurred while
performing a site folder check for Public Folder
Store ""First Storage Group\Public Folder Store (*****)""
For more information, click
12/13/2002      2:18:23 PM      ESE BACKUP      Error
        Callback        904     N/A     ******
        Information Store (2408) Callback function call
ErrESECBGetDatabasesInfo ended with error 0x00000FC1 .

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated as I am sweating
bullets right now!

Chris

2. NT RAS collecting Email from a Dial Up Connection

3. Opps. No Internal mail being sent

4. Synchronization with the offline folder

5. Losing permissions

6. Exchange 2000 and active directory

7. Exchange 5.5 mailboxes losing permissions after ADC install

8. Unable to open attachments without File Extensions

9. Lost permissions on public folders

10. Public folders lost permissions

11. lost permissions????????

12. Lost Permissions